5.5 star energy rated, the Powerflue is the ideal choice for the energy conscious.
The double pipe system draws air from the outside for combustion and vents the flue gasses outside.
Flexible flue options take Cannon Powerflue heaters into new territory.
Clever design flaunts convention, letting you install your heater on any external wall, even in a multi-story dwelling.
This heater has a high efficiency star rating of 5.5 stars and is suitable for use in 5 star energy rated homes.
- Realistic eucalypt look logs
- Double glazed glass fascia
- Enhanced flame effect
- Electronic ignition and controls
- 3 fan speed settings
- 3 heat settings
- 42 kW heat output @ 23.11 MJ/h
- 5 star energy efficiency rating for units with 600mm long flue
- Available for use with Natural Gas and LPG
- Gas connection via ½” copper compression fitting
- A 10 amp socket within 1.5m is required. Inbuilt models can be direct wired with an accessible isolating switch.
- A mock installation kit is included with heater, and may need to be removed from brick/masonry openings to allow fitment in openings less than 630mm high.
- If you have a larger opening than the maximum height indicated, a surround kit is recommended.
- The minimum depth specified for the mock fireplace opening includes 25mm clearance between back of heater and rear wall and allows 50mm clearance to bend flue in horizontal applications. We recommend 522mm minimum depth in vertical fluing applications using flexible pipes. In the event space constraints inhibit the installation process, where it is not possible to maintain a 50mm or 100mm cavity depth clearance, for ease of installation these clearances can be reduced. However, under AS5601 guidelines a minimum clearance of 25mm to combustibles MUST be maintained at all times.
- The Powerflue heaters are supplied with the flue and cowl to be vented directly out the back through an external wall. If you wish to flue this unit vertically out through the roof or down under the floor the Extended Flue Kit accessory will need to be purchased.