Better than the real thing.
With gentle flickering flames and cosy warmth, our Sapphire gas log fire gives you all the appeal of an open fire, but without all the bother that goes with it. And if its instant ambience wasn’t enough, the Sapphire’s 4.1 Star clean burning technology makes it a very cost effective way of heating your home.
This installation configuration suits:
- False fireplaces (zero clearance) – which enables the construction of a mock fireplace.
- Masonry Chimney – designed to suit existing brick fireplaces
- Powerful 6.97kW output – suitable for heating large open areas
- Full thermostatic control – for added comfort
- Programmable 4 period timer – for mornings, daytime, evenings and overnight
- Instant heat source with the ambience
- Realistic Australian Eucalyptus log set
- Manual operation with 7 flame height and heat settings
- Automatic 2 speed fan
- Stylish glass dress guard for protection
- Optional plinth or console (floor mounted) kit available.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Height||650|
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Width||800|
|Inbuilt Cavity Dimensions (mm) : Depth||420|
|Colours||Stainless steel on black, black & stainless steel|
|Gas Input MJ/h Low||14|
|Gas Input MJ/h High||33|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Very Cold||60|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cold||70|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Cool||95|
|Heats upto Capacity (m2) : Mild||108|
|AS4553 Efficiency Star Rating||4.1|
|Gas Type||LPG & NG|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Width||865|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Height||660|
|Visual Dimensions (mm) Depth||462|