Gas fireplaces need to be serviced every two years to keep them running safely and efficiently.
When Victorian Fireplaces services your gas fireplace, we do the following:
- Remove logs and thoroughly clean under and around the burner pan
- Top up embers / vermiculite
- Replace logs back into the correct positions
- Clean the glass and fan
- Conduct gas pressure readings
- Make sure the unit is operating efficiently
- Conduct a carbon monoxide test to make sure your gas fireplace is safe.
In the thirteen-plus years we have been servicing gas fireplaces, the biggest problem we come across is incorrectly installed units. When we service your fireplace, we make sure it’s safe for you and your family.
We install and service fireplaces from a wide range of manufacturers, including Jetmaster, Heat & Glo and Lopi.
REQUEST A SERVICE NOW